Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chair under a tree  (Read 504 times)

MattNQ

• My Website
Chair under a tree
« on: July 17, 2016, 08:35:23 pm »

Chair under a tree (for want of a more dramatic title  :) )

Matt

GrahamBy

• Some of my photos
Re: Chair under a tree
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 12:19:04 pm »

Matt I like the composition and the texture (so far as I can see it on my aging office monitor... with my aging office eyes). Otoh, I get a feeling of vertigo: I'm guessing it was shot with a super-wide lens? Maybe with a real print, or a bigger monitor, it would not be present... and of course it's wide-angle perspective that produces a lot of the drama in the image.

Tastes are personal of course, and I'm not really a landscape guy, just something to think about.
Thanks for sharing :)

MattNQ

• My Website
Re: Chair under a tree
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:34 am »

Matt I like the composition and the texture (so far as I can see it on my aging office monitor... with my aging office eyes). Otoh, I get a feeling of vertigo: I'm guessing it was shot with a super-wide lens? Maybe with a real print, or a bigger monitor, it would not be present... and of course it's wide-angle perspective that produces a lot of the drama in the image.

Tastes are personal of course, and I'm not really a landscape guy, just something to think about.
Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for taking the time to comment Graham. It was taken at 9mm on a m4/3 body, so nice and wide.

sent from Earth via tapatalk

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up