Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: P. Oosting: There's more to come, there will be more surprises at Photokina...  (Read 13217 times)

Theodoros

I wonder what more is to be expected... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tah8tiFLBZc (32.35) ...what is your guess?

Theodoros

Μy wishlist (in that order):

1. CF version of CFV backs for more platforms than V (m645, C645, Rollei6xxx, HY6... etc)
2. CFV (CF) version of the 50/200MS back
3. CFV (CF) - 100 version
4. Shutter for tech camera lenses (H/X1D interface compatible).
5. HTS adapter dedicated for X1D (for H/V lenses) ...a modern Flexbody/Arcbody.
6. H6X

synn

• My fine art portfolio

I hate to break it to you, but nobody is making anything for Rollei, Hy6 and Contax platforms anymore. At least, nobody who has a real business plan.
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

Theodoros

I hate to break it to you, but nobody is making anything for Rollei, Hy6 and Contax platforms anymore. At least, nobody who has a real business plan.

I don't ( ;)) hate to break it to you, but if there is a platform that nobody is making anything for (not even the inventor of it  :o ), that is the m645 platform you use!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ...just compare S/H prices as to find out how much your (Ferrari) equipment worths with respect to our KIA... (your words, don't blame me for repeating them...  ;D  ;D  ;D)

synn

• My fine art portfolio

I don't ( ;)) hate to break it to you, but if there is a platform that nobody is making anything for (not even the inventor of it), that is the m645 platform you use!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ...just compare S/H prices as to find out how much your (Ferrari) equipment worths with respect to our KIA... (your words, don't blame me for repeating them...  ;D  ;D  ;D)

Sigh.
Couldn't even last a few days without switching back to your troll mode, could you?
Post reported.

Theodoros

Sigh.
Couldn't even last a few days without switching back to your troll mode, could you?
Post reported.

What? you reported your self? ...amazing!

Chris Barrett

• www.christopherbarrett.net

Estrogen therapy, anyone?

Where's the 'Like' button?

razrblck

• Chill
    • Instagram

Well, my Bronica ETR platform is very much dead.

Silvestri makes a V to ETR adapter plate (which costs as much as an Alpa set of screws, or a kidney :P) and is rather ugly, but other than that it never got official support in the digital age.

As for the H6X, I had the impression the H6D is not a closed platform anymore. It does support film backs and no one said it didn't support third party digital backs either. Or did I get this wrong?
Instagram (updated often)

synn

• My fine art portfolio

Where's the 'Like' button?
Over at getDPI where trolls aren't allowed to thrive in the first place.

Theodoros

Well, my Bronica ETR platform is very much dead.

Silvestri makes a V to ETR adapter plate (which costs as much as an Alpa set of screws, or a kidney :P) and is rather ugly, but other than that it never got official support in the digital age.

As for the H6X, I had the impression the H6D is not a closed platform anymore. It does support film backs and no one said it didn't support third party digital backs either. Or did I get this wrong?

Nobody has tested the H6 bodies (to my knowledge) if they work with other H backs, or third party, or cross-work between them... The wish for H6X is because the camera has a completely new user interface with advanced capabilities of use and because one can then get a body without having to purchase a back with it...

Christopher

• http://www.hauser-photoart.com

Theo why can't you stick to opening and answering your own topics that was so much more entertaining.

On a second thought your wild guesses are amusing as well.

Christopher Hauser
ch@chauser.eu
Christopher Hauser
[email=chris@hauser-p

Theodoros

Theo why can't you stick to opening and answering your own topics that was so much more entertaining.

On a second thought your wild guesses are amusing as well.

Christopher Hauser
ch@chauser.eu

I prefer to discuss what people's wish list is with the next coming at Photokina Hasselblad products... You can of course make a thread and discuss whatever else you want (like your XF & IQ-100 or bashing the X1D if you insist)... you're free to take your "friends" with you too...  ;)

Christopher

• http://www.hauser-photoart.com

I think you just don't get it. But looking at your posts I'm not surprised looking at your posts and history.

If Hasselblad would offer something worth buying for me I would do that. And as I said before I haven't given up so far. The X series might have a fantastic future. 

So far Haseelbald backs have been lacking quite a bit when it comes to using them on technical cameras. And that's what I need a back to do.

Now don't get me started on, the fact that Hasselblad backs work as well on a technical camera and are a much better investment as Phase is over priced.

This might be true if you have a unhealthy business model and are unsure about your future. However, I did buy the XF100 as a new product and I didn't think twice about the price. Why ? Because I don't need to as it is the tool earring money.

If your business can't afford phase one so be it.

Christopher Hauser
ch@chauser.eu
Christopher Hauser
[email=chris@hauser-p

Theodoros

I think you just don't get it. But looking at your posts I'm not surprised looking at your posts and history.

If Hasselblad would offer something worth buying for me I would do that. And as I said before I haven't given up so far. The X series might have a fantastic future. 

So far Haseelbald backs have been lacking quite a bit when it comes to using them on technical cameras. And that's what I need a back to do.

Now don't get me started on, the fact that Hasselblad backs work as well on a technical camera and are a much better investment as Phase is over priced.

This might be true if you have a unhealthy business model and are unsure about your future. However, I did buy the XF100 as a new product and I didn't think twice about the price. Why ? Because I don't need to as it is the tool earring money.

If your business can't afford phase one so be it.

Christopher Hauser
ch@chauser.eu

My work is almost entirely in art reproduction and ancient monuments (interior & exterior) architecture... I can't complain for my income from it, a non multishot back or camera doesn't interest me at all (nor any other out of the few that can and are in the same business as me)... Thanks for your suggestions, if I was shooting what you do, I would use a Sony mirrorless on my (heavily modified) P2 or film... But that's my opinion, you are free to get for your self whatever suits you... Still, this is a thread for suggesting what would be useful to users, out of the Hasselblad new releases that Mr. Oosting promised for Photokina... 

yaya

• http://yayapro.com

Estrogen therapy, anyone?

Other options are Permethrin and/or Boron :o
But maybe the OP was on holiday at the time of the announcement and missed the nitty gritty stuff...
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

Joe Towner

Hasselblad really needs to get busy making the gear they've announced, as the backlog/wait for the the new shutter HC/HCD glass isn't helping.

Theo, 1-4 of the items asked for WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  4 would be nice, but really, if Hass were to do a tech/view type option they'd sell the whole camera and it'd take a H/X lens which is what 5 is.  While I see Hass doing a X1D to V adapter at some point, save it for next year.  I don't understand what 6 would get you (H5x + 1/2000th = H6x right?) - for the faster shutter speeds, you need the whole lens/body/back link to exist, and I am certain Hasselblad doesn't see an advantage in working with PhaseOne to do this.

The only things I expect is the wider X lens, and maybe a refresh of the CFV-50c (screen, guts, add portrait orientation) but that may be saved as a launch item for the next rev of the 33x44 CMOS chip.  IF Phase comes out with something, great, but I don't expect it, nor do I think there is pressure to do something.  The XF is pretty amazing, and the new blue ring glass is flaunting it's ability with their shipping 100mp product.

-Joe
t: @PNWMF

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/

My guesses for Kina:
- H6D multi-shot (single model with 4x mode only, improved Phocus does the Silkypix masking trick to enable multishot usage on slightly moving scenes)
- new 35mm for the H system
- adapte for V lenses of the X1D

Cheers,
Bernard

NickT

- adapte for V lenses of the X1D

Cheers,
Bernard

That already exists in the form of the X1D>HCD>CF adaptor

sgilbert

Responding to trolls encourages trolling.

And trying to debate them is futile. 

uaiomex

• http://www.eduardocervantes.com

Over at getDPI where trolls aren't allowed to thrive in the first place.
[/quote

+1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up