Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many devices allowed to have C1Pro activated at same time?  (Read 2482 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/

I thought Capture One Pro 9 could be activated on 3 computers at same time, but I’m trying to activate at my office and said I have to deactivate one of the other two.

Is there a way I can see what devices I have C 1 activated on at the Phase One website and activate or deactivate from there?

Am I correct that you can activate C1 Pro on 3 devices at the same time?  I thought that was one of the perks for the version 9 pro.

E.J. Peiker

• http://www.ejphoto.com
Re: How many devices allowed to have C1Pro activated at same time?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 08:54:28 pm »

Yes C1 Pro can be activated 3 times.  Did you install it and then have a problem and change hard drive or motherboard or something which the software might identify as a new device?

In any case, just launch C1, and click on Help > License Information and you can see your activations

To change things go to phaseone.com, click on My Pages, login to your account and then click on license management where you can activate and deactivate what you need to.  It'S PROBABLY BEST TO JUST DEACTIVATE EVERYTHINg and then just reactivate them on your three installation computers.

Sorry about the all caps...

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 09:01:55 pm »

Thank you.  I appreciate you taking the time to help out.

I actually have it installed on 2 other computers at different locations and was just using it as a demo for a couple days at my office then activated.  Possibly I should have started fresh?  I'll try your suggestions.

Happy Forth

Rado

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 06:56:37 am »

The subscription version of C1 (where you rent the software monthly) only has 2 activations. The "full price" purchase has 3 activations.

Yes, I think it's kinda dumb too.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 09:06:27 am »

To change things go to phaseone.com, click on My Pages, login to your account and then click on license management where you can activate and deactivate what you need to.  It'S PROBABLY BEST TO JUST DEACTIVATE EVERYTHING and then just reactivate them on your three installation computers.

Yes, I can confirm that that worked for me as well, after I upgraded to Windows 10. I had lost one activation, and was given the same advise by Capture One support.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up