Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seek appartment Between Stockholm and Kista -  (Read 1047 times)

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
Seek appartment Between Stockholm and Kista -
« on: June 25, 2016, 02:37:01 pm »

Hello,

A friend will go studies in Sweden and need urgently to rent an apartment between the two campus, Stockholm and Kista. If it is in Stockholm or in Kista there is no problem. Between the two town will be ideal. The apartment should be sized for two people.

If you have one or know someone who rent it please send me a message with the details.

Thank you very much. 
Kind Regards -  Hulyss Bowman | hulyssbowman.com |

Justinr

• Ink+images
Re: Seek appartment Between Stockholm and Kista -
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 04:06:05 pm »

Hello,

A friend will go studies in Sweden and need urgently to rent an apartment between the two campus, Stockholm and Kista. If it is in Stockholm or in Kista there is no problem. Between the two town will be ideal. The apartment should be sized for two people.

If you have one or know someone who rent it please send me a message with the details.

Thank you very much.

Can't help with the accommodation much other than to suggest that it tends to be expensive from the few days I spent over there in April, which is probably even less helpful! I found the Swedes to be very open and friendly or rather reserved, and not much in between.  Anyway, it's a fascinating country and it gives me an excuse to post these -

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 05:19:50 pm »

No need to excuse, those are coll photos. Money isn't a problem for my friends he know it will be a tad expensive.

Justinr

• Ink+images
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 05:56:15 pm »

No need to excuse, those are coll photos. Money isn't a problem for my friends he know it will be a tad expensive.

Thanks but Just a few snaps of a still grey and cool Stockholm. Spent a few days there and over in Eskilstuna doing some research and came away knowing that I had only scratched the surface. Am coming to your part of the world soon if the plan comes together.

Love the portraits on your site by the way, they are distinctly French, couldn't be anything else!

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 05:59:44 pm »

Ha !! Damn !! I dream myself as a Scots I must change something in my style ;) You welcome in France. Hurry before the country explode ! I like your photos too. A reporter in the soul.

Justinr

• Ink+images
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 06:41:34 pm »

Ha !! Damn !! I dream myself as a Scots I must change something in my style ;) You welcome in France. Hurry before the country explode ! I like your photos too. A reporter in the soul.

Its the models as well, there is that French chic that just leaps out of the screen or off the page. You French ladies can be so confident about yourselves, your gender and purpose!

I get to France most years, I make no real plans but let the bike go where she will and have had some great times with lovely people as a result.  Last year I stopped for an hour or so in Donzy where I found this, again it couldn't be anywhere but France.

Pages: [1]   Go Up