Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: graphic problems on 4k screens  (Read 1218 times)

Robert-Peter Westphal

• Nature-Photography Westphal
graphic problems on 4k screens
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:20:40 pm »

Hello,

I've got a new Windows notebook with a 15" 4k screen, which is set to a zoom level of 225%. In Lightroom's develop module, popup-windows appear now at a different place than they should. If you open the menu for white balance, the popup menu appears in the middle of the screen, and not docked to the menu on the right panel.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it ?

Robert

'visit my completly renewed gallery at http://www.naturfotografie-westphal.com '

dwswager

Re: graphic problems on 4k screens
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 04:09:22 pm »

Hello,

I've got a new Windows notebook with a 15" 4k screen, which is set to a zoom level of 225%. In Lightroom's develop module, popup-windows appear now at a different place than they should. If you open the menu for white balance, the popup menu appears in the middle of the screen, and not docked to the menu on the right panel.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it ?

Robert

I have a 15" Asus Zenbook Pro with 4K screen.  The latest update to Lr started doing that for me.  Prior to that it did not do that.  I have not found or heard of a solution yet.

Robert-Peter Westphal

• Nature-Photography Westphal
Re: graphic problems on 4k screens
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:44:19 pm »

Another weird thing with 4k screens is to set the font and font size for the identity plate. Lr seems to reset the font or size by itself. When you change the font size to 10, it sets it to 34 or bigger, so it is difficult to set it to the point you want.

Robert
'visit my completly renewed gallery at http://www.naturfotografie-westphal.com '
Pages: [1]   Go Up