Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Vendors Cutting Large Format Inkjet Paper Rolls?  (Read 1480 times)

hubell

Any Vendors Cutting Large Format Inkjet Paper Rolls?
« on: June 06, 2016, 11:48:52 am »

Epson only offers many of its papers, such as the new line of Legacy Papers, in 24" and 44"" rolls. Does anyone know of any vendors of Epson large format roll paper that would cut down a 44" roll into a 36" roll and an 8" roll? There used to be a vendor in San Francisco that provided this service, but I think it is no longer in business.
Thanks.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
Re: Any Vendors Cutting Large Format Inkjet Paper Rolls?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 11:51:06 am »

The Legacy papers are over-due to come out in sheet version for all the usual sizes. If they are not available already, my information suggests it will be very soon.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

hubell

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 12:18:58 pm »

The Legacy papers are over-due to come out in sheet version for all the usual sizes. If they are not available already, my information suggests it will be very soon.

I am not looking for sheets, just a 36" roll. The 44" size is too big a size for many of my prints where, for example, the longest dimension is 34"-35".

Sunshine7

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 08:33:49 pm »

Breathing Color once cut my order of rolls of Pura Velvet in half, from 60" to 30" but I had to order 30 rolls for that, but then again they gave their 40 items price for this after I added some other things so it worked out great for me.

hubell

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 08:40:58 pm »

Breathing Color once cut my order of rolls of Pura Velvet in half, from 60" to 30" but I had to order 30 rolls for that, but then again they gave their 40 items price for this after I added some other things so it worked out great for me.

Thanks. Parott Digigraphic in Massachusetts, which is my go to dealer for Epson printers, cut down a 44" Epson Legacy Baryta roll for me for a modest charge. A 36" roll and an 8" roll that I will use for test prints.

RenMar805

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 09:34:12 pm »

In case anyone is looking for cut sheets, IT Supplies has all of the Epson Legacy Papers available from 8.5x11 to 17x22. And they are in stock.

https://www.itsupplies.com/Epson-Legacy-Paper

All the best,
Renee M. Besta
Pages: [1]   Go Up