Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arca Swiss Rm3di +Accessories for Sale  (Read 1331 times)

marcl

Arca Swiss Rm3di +Accessories for Sale
« on: May 30, 2016, 05:16:12 am »

For Sale: Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Body, along with Accessories.

The body itself is a mid 2014 and, for the exception of one minor dent (please see pictures below), in very good shape! All gears and the focusing ring with a friction like new, all surfaces clean. The Equipment always has been handled with the utmost care! except for that dent, which was an accident by very slightly touching a wall. That is one reason why i'm willing to sell for a rather good price, the second reason is due to shifting the focus of my work, shooting less and less architecture.

Enclosed please see the list of all Parts, including current new prices and what i imagined - i'm open for bids, however, the prices listed are rather very low and therefore final.

1) used Arca Swiss Rm3di Body + Adapter for Extension-Bracket  -  EUR 2.900,00
(current new at arca-shop.de: EUR 4.935,50  including 19%VAT)

2) used Arca Swiss V-Mount Adapter  -  EUR 250,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 668,78  including 19%VAT)

3) like new (never used) Arca Swiss Ground Glass 6x9 N-Standard  -  EUR 200,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 405,79  including 19%VAT)

4) used Arca Swiss Extension Bracket II 8,5cm  -  EUR 50,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 149,94  including 19%VAT)

5) 3x new (never used) magnetic cable release and view-finder masks  -  EUR 30,00 for all
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 37,49 / each  including 19%VAT)

All prices are without shipping (entirely on buyers behalf!) and paypal or bank-transfer fees or eventual customs.  Shipping worldwide from Austria.
If interested feel free to email me directly at: marcschlins@gmail.com or call +43 699 1770-7002
More pictures upon request.

Thank you for your interest.
Marc

--

lalitpkolhe

Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di +Accessories for Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 11:18:08 am »

For Sale: Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Body, along with Accessories.

The body itself is a mid 2014 and, for the exception of one minor dent (please see pictures below), in very good shape! All gears and the focusing ring with a friction like new, all surfaces clean. The Equipment always has been handled with the utmost care! except for that dent, which was an accident by very slightly touching a wall. That is one reason why i'm willing to sell for a rather good price, the second reason is due to shifting the focus of my work, shooting less and less architecture.

Enclosed please see the list of all Parts, including current new prices and what i imagined - i'm open for bids, however, the prices listed are rather very low and therefore final.

1) used Arca Swiss Rm3di Body + Adapter for Extension-Bracket  -  EUR 2.900,00
(current new at arca-shop.de: EUR 4.935,50  including 19%VAT)

2) used Arca Swiss V-Mount Adapter  -  EUR 250,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 668,78  including 19%VAT)

3) like new (never used) Arca Swiss Ground Glass 6x9 N-Standard  -  EUR 200,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 405,79  including 19%VAT)

4) used Arca Swiss Extension Bracket II 8,5cm  -  EUR 50,00
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 149,94  including 19%VAT)

5) 3x new (never used) magnetic cable release and view-finder masks  -  EUR 30,00 for all
(new at arca-shop.de: EUR 37,49 / each  including 19%VAT)

All prices are without shipping (entirely on buyers behalf!) and paypal or bank-transfer fees or eventual customs.  Shipping worldwide from Austria.
If interested feel free to email me directly at: marcschlins@gmail.com or call +43 699 1770-7002
More pictures upon request.

Thank you for your interest.
Marc

--
Do you still have?
Sorry little late
Regards

Sent from my Redmi Y2 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up