Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: canon ipf5000 epson paper profiles?  (Read 3430 times)

palderm

canon ipf5000 epson paper profiles?
« on: May 29, 2006, 12:05:15 pm »

I have the new ip5000,happy day? Need to print on epson paper, crane mueso.etc Anyone know were to obtain profiles?

Marty C

• http://www.shorephoto.com
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:12:24 pm »

I have the new ip5000,happy day? Need to print on epson paper, crane mueso.etc Anyone know were to obtain profiles?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=66854\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I doubt you will find paper manufactures having a machine to create profiles since they have only been shipping for about two weeks. I have a IPf5000 and have used the canned profiles on Epson Premium Luster and Gloss and I can say they did a nice job. It will take a while for custom profiles to be made because there is a backlog of orders for this machine.

palderm

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 09:02:17 am »

I doubt you will find paper manufactures having a machine to create profiles since they have only been shipping for about two weeks. I have a IPf5000 and have used the canned profiles on Epson Premium Luster and Gloss and I can say they did a nice job. It will take a while for custom profiles to be made because there is a backlog of orders for this machine.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=66878\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

David White

• http://
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:27:53 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=66854\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Roll your own or have someone make them for you.  Most places haven't produced generic profiles for their papers yet.
David White
Pages: [1]   Go Up