Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad 40mm Distagon not fully cocking???  (Read 1070 times)

Neil Williams

• Neil's Photography
Hasselblad 40mm Distagon not fully cocking???
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:50:59 am »

I've just bought a like new 40mm Distagon but on quite a few occasions when I go to take a picture with this lens attached to my 503CW the camera jams, when I just move the lens a tiny bit I can here a slight sound and then the camera will fire like normal. I have not experienced this before with any of my other lenses.........any ideas what could be the problem

Neil Williams

• Neil's Photography
Re: Hasselblad 40mm Distagon not fully cocking???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 07:59:38 am »

I've just bought a like new 40mm Distagon but on quite a few occasions when I go to take a picture with this lens attached to my 503CW the camera jams, when I just move the lens a tiny bit I can here a slight sound and then the camera will fire like normal. I have not experienced this before with any of my other lenses.........any ideas what could be the problem
Nobody have any input.........its still not firing 100% of the time when the 40mm lens is attached

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 12:30:03 pm »

As your other lenses appear to work normally, then there seems little anyone can add that concerns operator technique - you know how to attach and remove lenses, so no way I can see that anyone can really offer further advice other than to see a Hassy dealership... could be anything.

Rob C

Neil Williams

• Neil's Photography
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 12:42:45 pm »

Thanks Rob. I will take it to a local service shop in KL and see if they can  see what's the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up