Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flying Stairs, Cusco Region, Perú  (Read 412 times)

mpower

• Matthew
Flying Stairs, Cusco Region, Perú
« on: May 28, 2016, 10:54:21 pm »

I think flying stairs are pretty unique to Perú, and over the past few trips to Perú I've tried to get them in a "majestic" look. Never accomplished that... So this time I tried a "matter of fact" kind of look and got this. I did a bit of cropping, but only because the shadows off to the right were black and distracting. I shot Provia 100 and a Canon T90 with a 28mm lens. There's something about Provia that pulls me in, even more so than Velvia.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 12:37:33 am by mpower »
I started my journey with digital... couldn't believe how sharp my photos were... was introduced to film... couldn't believe how much sharpness didn't matter.

drmike

• On Flickr:
Re: Flying Stairs, Cusco Region, Perú
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 02:42:38 am »

They have them in Wales to get over walls unless I misunderstood what you mean by stairs. As I recall where I am at present they have external 'stairs' up a stone chimney stack to allow access I assume.

graeme

Re: Flying Stairs, Cusco Region, Perú
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 05:07:56 am »

They have them in Wales to get over walls unless I misunderstood what you mean by stairs. As I recall where I am at present they have external 'stairs' up a stone chimney stack to allow access I assume.

I'm sure I've seen them in the north-west of England as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up