Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightfastness Comparison of Epson UltraChrome HD versus K3 inks  (Read 10682 times)

Paul Roark

Re: Lightfastness Comparison of Epson UltraChrome HD versus K3 inks
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 10:37:10 am »

There are some of us who, for personal reasons, do not do Facebook or Twitter!!

Alan

+1

But I also recognize Zuckerberg as a genius who has helped the internet reach hundreds of millions of people.  It's just not at the level of the forums we like.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

John Nollendorfs

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 11:24:04 am »

.  .  .because yesterday my good friend (and web guy and all around genius) Jordan Lewis helped me to figure out how to add a forum to the Aardenburg website without spending too much time or money neither of which I have very much of these days :)

I'm acutely aware that "Confidence is what you have before you know the full extent of the situation", but an Aardenburg forum is the plan I am now pursuing.  I envision with additional support from my colleagues in the museums and archives community and with participation by many of you here, Aardenburg Imaging & Archives can eventually achieve a world class discussion group exchanging great information freely about modern and traditional print quality and print permanence.

best,
Mark
http://www.ardenburg-imaging.com

+1  Also Thank you for all the work you have done Paul! Looking forward to your forum!

enduser

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 07:30:39 pm »

Facebook is a many headed thing.  I have a sister who lets her"friends" know when she's having a coffee or going out for milk.  I also have a daughter who markets her business through it in many innovative and successful ways.

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 06:49:19 am »

Hi Alan, I was among the FB holdouts for a long long time as well, so I totally understand.  No more need be said because yesterday my good friend (and web guy and all around genius) Jordan Lewis helped me to figure out how to add a forum to the Aardenburg website without spending too much time or money neither of which I have very much of these days :)

I'm acutely aware that "Confidence is what you have before you know the full extent of the situation", but an Aardenburg forum is the plan I am now pursuing.  I envision with additional support from my colleagues in the museums and archives community and with participation by many of you here, Aardenburg Imaging & Archives can eventually achieve a world class discussion group exchanging great information freely about modern and traditional print quality and print permanence.

best,
Mark
http://www.ardenburg-imaging.com

Great news, thanks in advance for all your effort!!!

As a side note to others - I mentioned about FB group because it's free, almost doesn't need any maintenance, you can create it in a minute, and it's still much better than nothing. I use FB as normal business utility, and it doesn't really hurt when you treat it that way.
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up