Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where Do I start to Learn How to Use IPAD and Apps for my Editng  (Read 1360 times)

rollsman44

Just purchased an Ipad Air 2 and want to do some editng on my Raw images away from home. I currently use LR 5 and have a subscription to it and Cloud. I have to start from scratch in downloading apps to my IMAC and getting them to my IPAD and etc. Is there a tutorial or learning center to do this? Thank you

rdonson

Re: Where Do I start to Learn How to Use IPAD and Apps for my Editng
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:12:07 pm »

I don't know of a way to directly edit RAW files on an iPad.  If, however, you use Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile you can sync them and do some reasonable amounts of editing.

https://youtu.be/r_yLY_F3LUI
Regards,
Ron

dwswager

Re: Where Do I start to Learn How to Use IPAD and Apps for my Editng
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 09:58:58 pm »

Just purchased an Ipad Air 2 and want to do some editng on my Raw images away from home. I currently use LR 5 and have a subscription to it and Cloud. I have to start from scratch in downloading apps to my IMAC and getting them to my IPAD and etc. Is there a tutorial or learning center to do this? Thank you

Have not seen RAW support in iPad apps.  There are some Android apps with limited RAW support, but it's not pretty.   Tablet and RAW means Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4 and using LR or ACR.

LR Mobile does and a host of other apps do JPG editing.

Bottom line, other than the Surface Pro which is a fully functional PC as well as tablet, you probably don't want to do image editing on a tablet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up