Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tribute to Michael -  (Read 1016 times)

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
Tribute to Michael -
« on: May 20, 2016, 05:09:23 am »

I would like to start a topic to honour Michael and his passion : Landscape photography.
I'm not a landscape photographer but if I'll go full in this discipline later it will be because of him. Feel free to share !

Kind Regards -  Hulyss Bowman | hulyssbowman.com |

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Re: Tribute to Michael -
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:19:39 am »

Really nice images . . . Michael and all of us are photographers.  It not just about the Landscape.  It's about the image.  To Michael that was important.  It could be a portrait, a landscape, a street scene or astrophotography.  Michael dipped his toes and swam in all those ponds.  He loved photography.  Share your images here and with all of us.  We need to now move on and do what Michael wanted all of us to do.  Enjoy photography.  I know I'll do a better job of that with him looking over my shoulder.  At least I won't hear him telling me Raber, there's no shot here let's go. 
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

maddogmurph

• Maddog's Photography
Re: Tribute to Michael -
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 04:19:31 pm »

In tribute to Michael. Inspiration to follow passion. The blooper video was what I felt like editing this Highland-Trio shot...  :o - The color still needs work. Maybe I'll get Kevin to finish it off for me...
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up