Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adams Canyon  (Read 659 times)

mseawell

• Mark Seawell's Photo World
Adams Canyon
« on: May 15, 2016, 11:03:14 am »

I guess it would be fair to say Lutgart and I love the land. From the red Canyons of Bryce or the Grande Staircase Escanlante five hours drive away, to the local views such as Adams Canyon, 10 minutes down the road from our home, it really doesn't matter. Yesterday, we hiked Adams Canyon, arriving at 8.00 am (too late) and returning to our car at just past 2.00 pm. (too late). For Mother's Day, Lute received a Fitbit. Perhaps that was a mistake on my part because she now has an obsession with "making her miles". So off we went to a land transformed from our first visit in March, now it was alive! I loved the warm greens and blue skies of Spring contrasting with the cool, thundering, running waters flowing from the waterfall a million miles at the top. Once again my patient wife tolerated the sloth she married, and we eventually made our way to the top where I photographed the actual waterfall. But, there were moments along the way, despite the crowds, where the waters flowed deep from the heart of the land and one could appreciate the staggering power of what men call nature. Thundering rip tides of white lace flowing across shadowed rocks creating a symphony to delight the senses. What more could we ask as we took it all in. Adams Canyon...unleashed.

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Adams Canyon
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 04:13:47 am »

Good B&W.
Pages: [1]   Go Up