1. Moab Kayenta Photo Matte for proofing/everyday;
2. Moab Entrada Fine Art White, Fine Art Natural (avail 190gsm or 300gsm) for sale or portfolio;
3. Arches Infinity Smooth ($$$$$) for a recent exhibition--fabulous stuff
1. Red River Ultra Pro Satin (I do so little gloss that it hardly matters) for "everyday";
2. Innova Fibaprint F Gloss;
3. eager to try Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl.
Most of my work has been fine-art B&W and I've stuck with matte, but lately I've been trying more smooth/glossy with the newer papers available. Bronzing has been a problem with Ultrachrome inks in my Epson 4000 on the gloss papers, partly mitigated by Premier Art Spray.