Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adobe Survey  (Read 1561 times)

Jack Varney

• http://
Adobe Survey
« on: April 29, 2016, 03:29:10 pm »

Tuesday, April 26th, I received an email survey invitation from Adobe. It was a long one, some twenty minutes or so, that requested information on my uses of Adobe products followed by a lengthy series of bundling and pricing options for CC products. This is  presumably to develop future pricing strategies. The examples all were priced above the photographer's present PS/LR bundle. I wonder what others who have taken the survey think.
Jack Varney

DChris

Re: Adobe Survey
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:01:43 pm »

I think, now that a great majority of Adobe users have switched to CC, expect to be paying a great deal more for Adobe software.

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 06:38:20 pm »

Tuesday, April 26th, I received an email survey invitation from Adobe. It was a long one, some twenty minutes or so, that requested information on my uses of Adobe products followed by a lengthy series of bundling and pricing options for CC products. This is  presumably to develop future pricing strategies. The examples all were priced above the photographer's present PS/LR bundle. I wonder what others who have taken the survey think.

I think that when one receives an invitation to such a survey, it should go into the dustbin faster than a New York second. It's always just marketing and PR hooey.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 06:51:03 pm »

...The examples all were priced above the photographer's present PS/LR bundle....

If my memory serves me well, the first example was priced exactly the same, yet included an extra feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up