Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Betterlight studio for sale  (Read 1143 times)

framah

Betterlight studio for sale
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:52:19 pm »

I have a complete Betterlight studio for sale:

Betterlight Super8K-HS USB-2 back model #8150 Serial# 1737 

2 Northlights 900watts each with polarizer  filters & diffusers 

2 stands - Lowboy with right angle bracket

Cambo Ultima 4x5 camera

with lenses on lens boards and shutters
except for the 360 which is a custom made lens board without a shutter as shutters aren’t used for this system of shooting:

90mm Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon
150mm Rodenstock Sironar - N
210mm Schneider Symman - S   
240mm Rodenstock APO - Ronar 
360mm Rodentsock APO - Ronar - CL 
with all lensboards to fit camera

4” Pano adapter with stand  for shooting 360º or less of a 3D object.

Zig Align  ZP4

smaller fluorescent studio lights  - 2 @ 200w and 2@400w
Moving wall for art with vacuum system built in. 
Magnetic white board for when vacuum might damage paper 

Cambo 7’ and 9’ mono stands for camera with adjustable camera attachment.   Stand with camera sits on a movable platform that allows you to move camera in and out from the wall without having to readjust everything each time. 

The wall and the camera setup is designed to allow multiple scans of the same large piece of work without having to constantly readjust either one (or the lights) back into alignment as they are both on rollers moving along PVC pipes. Once a large piece of art is attached to the wall and the lights are setup and the camera is focused, then each scan after that is still in focus and properly lighted as the last scan was.
The wall moves left and right to the camera and the camera moves in and out to the wall… always perpendicular to each other. 

This is especially good when a large piece requires multiples scans to capture the whole piece.  The scans are then merged in Photoshop and work can proceed on the final file as required.

Computer and monitor is available for another $1,000.  Don’t remember off the top of my head which Mac it is. The monitor is not a mac.

The software to run the Betterlight is available as a download from their site. If you buy the computer as well, it is on there as well as a couple of other pieces of software that can help.

Asking $25,000 for the whole thing. Drive a truck up here and load it all in and then we can go out for a nice Lobster dinner!!!

I REALLY don't want to piece it out.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:26:32 pm by framah »
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."

framah

Re: Betterlight studio for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:38:04 am »

Bumping it up to front.
Willing to part it out.
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
Re: Betterlight studio for sale
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 02:21:30 pm »

. . . Drive a truck up here . . .

Where is "here"?
~ CB
Pages: [1]   Go Up