Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shades of Paper - Very Grateful  (Read 1799 times)

Kanvas Keepsakes

Shades of Paper - Very Grateful
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:10:20 pm »

Good morning all.  Wasn't sure where I could post a little review of a business I just came in contact with a couple of weeks ago, so I chose the Pro Business Discussion category.  A couple of weeks ago I had posted on this forum looking for help with my ipf8300.  I had already purchased multiple consumables to try and get it working all to have Canon end up telling me I possibly had a bad board or part in the printer that needed to be replaced.  I was looking for possible vendors to order a replacement ipf8400 to get my business back up and going.  John from Shades of Paper contacted me through this forum and was able to really help me out to get what I needed.  Needless to say, John went above and beyond to make sure I was able to recoup some of my losses on my consumables that I had purchased with my old printer.  John was very friendly and was extremely helpful with any questions I had.  Thank you John at Shades of Paper for your help!  I am an owner of a new ips8400 and couldn't be happier with this new purchase.

Dward

Re: Shades of Paper - Very Grateful
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 09:28:37 pm »

I second this recommendation of Shades of Paper.   I've dealt extensively with them and they are always reliable, speedy, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.   

David V. Ward, Ph. D.
www.dvward.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up