Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Get Paper Profile to Stick with a Print Template  (Read 769 times)

pflower

Can't Get Paper Profile to Stick with a Print Template
« on: March 19, 2016, 02:59:05 pm »

I think I have had this problem before and can't remember how or even if I solved it.  Running LR CC on Mac OS 10.11.3 and printing with an Epson 3880.  I have set up a user print template - which I have done dozens of times.  Everything "sticks" to it - all the usual and necessary printer settings, page settings etc. except for the paper profile.  In the LR print module I can choose the correct paper profile and rendering intent but if I try and update the template with the current settings the paper profile disappears and the box for the profile remains blank.  The same thing happens if I set everything up correctly and then create a new template - all the other settings are there but the paper profile is missing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

CoyoteButtes

Re: Can't Get Paper Profile to Stick with a Print Template
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 04:14:24 am »

Despite its being dated I still use Ian Lyons' excellent tutorial for making print templates with Lightroom in OS X. I find that it still works for Lightroom CC(2015) and OS X 10.11.3. I am using it to create templates for the Epson P800.

There may be some obscure setting that will assist with your profile update.

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_print/lr2-print.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up