Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED, mint in box - £400  (Read 321 times)

Malcolm Payne

AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED, mint in box - £400

This is the 'made in Japan' version, of which I am the original owner. I am only selling this as I no longer use DX format and it may as well go to a good home where someone will appreciate it as sit on the shelf. It has had light use only and is in absolutely pristine condition and indistinguishable from new. Supplied boxed with all original Nikon paperwork and accessories (proof of purchase available if required).  No dust, scratches or any other blemishes or marks to either the lens, caps or hood. Less than half the usual discount price at £400 incl. insured postage (UK), or you're welcome to inspect and test prior to purchase if you're local (N. Herefordshire).

(Also available shortly, my low mileage Nikon D2Xs, boxed and in almost new condition with only 3300 shutter actuations - please look out for separate ad. or contact me for further details meanwhile.)

Specification:
Focal length: 12-24mm
Maximum aperture: f/4
Minimum aperture: f/22
Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups (2 ED glass elements and 3 aspherical lenses)
Angle of view: 99° - 61°
Minimum focus distance: 0.3m (through the entire focal range)
Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/8.3
No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
Filter attachment size: 77mm
Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 82.5 x 90 mm/3.2 x 3.5 in.
Weight: Approximately 465 g/16.4 oz.
Supplied accessories: 77mm snap-on front lens cap LC-77, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23
Pages: [1]   Go Up