Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leica R Elmarit 19mm V2 1995 build  (Read 425 times)

Jeff-Grant

• http://www.jeff-grant.com
Leica R Elmarit 19mm V2 1995 build
« on: March 13, 2016, 10:52:42 pm »

This lens has a Leitax Nikon mount. It was converted professionally by a Leica trained camera tech in Australia which included the shaving required to clear the mirror on my D800E. I also have the original Leica mount, so you can have it as well, and you can put it back to full Leica specifications in the original mount if desired.

The Leitax mount makes it easy to convert to any other available Leitax lens mount, as you simply need to purchase any other Leitax mount and remove this one and put that one on, and you're good to go.

I bought this lens a couple of years back when I was changing from Hasselblad to Nikon. I bought it for completeness of my lens lineup but I shoot long most of the time. My Zeiss 135 is, by far, my most used lens.

The lens is in excellent condition and lives in a dehumidifier when not being used. There is some scuffing around the hood mount, which is only visible with the hood off. A quick pass with a marker would make it disappear. I will provide images on request.

I will ship it anywhere at your expense. I'm asking $2700 for it which is quite a discount on the going price on Ebay.
Cheers,
 Jeff  www.jeff-grant.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up