Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 7900-new ink selector-no ink flow  (Read 465 times)

Mr2xfour

Epson 7900-new ink selector-no ink flow
« on: March 11, 2016, 03:25:20 pm »

Hi all, I just recently replaced the ink selector on my 7900 and I'm not getting any ink flow. Hence, clean paper white nozzle test prints. Nothing at all prints. I removed the ink selector and there's not much, if any, ink in the individual dampers. I've done 3 initial fills and still nothing. I rechecked the electrical connections-they were good, I bled the cartridges to make sure ink flowed from them, it did.  I'm even thinking of putting the old selector back in after swapping out the dampers with the new one to see if maybe its the new damper I just installed. I didn't really see any ink moving while it was going thru the last Initial Fill so I have to wonder, could it be the pressure pump? Would my issues be a symptom of a bad pump? Bad board?  Mind you, before I replaced the ink selector, I was getting almost all the colors on my test prints except Pk and LC, now nothing at all. I entered an earlier post and followed the advice given, but it just seems there's something else I need to look into but my knowledge in troubleshooting this type of problem is limited. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up