Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using LR without internet  (Read 10658 times)

David S

Re: Using LR without internet
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2016, 02:45:00 pm »

It isn't that I specifically want to block Adobe communications but these communications occur each and every time I launch the program. I have tried (as a test) launching and quitting a dozen times and they constantly occur weather I allow them or block them. This is the stand alone program fully registered and I want to use it on a machine that will have no internet connections.

Frankly I fail to see why Adobe needs these communications each and every time and further, I have no idea what is being sent to them which isn't my idea of "OK" these days.

john beardsworth

• My photography site
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2016, 03:18:25 pm »

So right now, if the computer has no internet connection, Lr currently works? But in two weeks' time it won't? And during those two weeks, is the computer connected to the internet but has those calls blocked? Or is it completely offline?

David S

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2016, 03:57:43 pm »

I have given up blocking the connections so it isn't a current issue. I want to move the program to another computer that won't be connected to the Internet after the initial registration of the move to the other machine.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up