Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inconsistent Appearance between Library and Development Modules  (Read 1147 times)

Robert Boire

• www.robertboire.ca

Hi,

Ok this is a real problem for me.

I have attached two screenshots of regions of the same image from the library module and develop module. You will notice the library image has some rather obvious 'spotting' in the middle sky compared to the develop image. This results just from selecting either library or develop, nothing else.  A bit hard to correct if I see the effect only in the library. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Thanks

Robert

adias

Re: Inconsistent Appearance between Library and Development Modules
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 12:46:03 pm »

Which machine and OS? In any case it either seems a system ICC profile confusion or some preview corruption.

dtrozzo

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 04:01:34 pm »

Have you tried to rebuild the preview? Library>Preview>Discard Preview -and then Library>Preview>Build 1:1 Preview

Robert Boire

• www.robertboire.ca
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 07:19:07 pm »

Yaa...

This makes me think a bit of those messages I occasional get from FireFox....''well this is embarrassing....''

Library and Develop views are now consistent. Occasionally the 'blotchiness' comes back momentarily when switching between modules...and then disappears.

I was going to rebuild the preview...but the problem fixed itself before I had a chance. I have no explanation.

Thanks

Simon Garrett

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 10:22:24 am »

Yaa...

This makes me think a bit of those messages I occasional get from FireFox....''well this is embarrassing....''

Library and Develop views are now consistent. Occasionally the 'blotchiness' comes back momentarily when switching between modules...and then disappears.

I was going to rebuild the preview...but the problem fixed itself before I had a chance. I have no explanation.

Thanks

I've had something similar: occasional blocky previews that won't rebuild properly unless I click to get 1:1 previews.  I suspect there's a bug, but it's not entirely repeatable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up