Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Continuous Printing in Capture One Pro 9  (Read 802 times)

Mike Guilbault

• Mike Guilbault Photography
Continuous Printing in Capture One Pro 9
« on: March 01, 2016, 02:36:06 pm »

I'm trying to print a series of 8x10 images on a 10" roll of paper. I have more than 100 individual images to print. When I select multiple images and select "Repeat one image per page", it'll print each 8x10, but leave a gap between prints. How do I set this up so that I print one 8x10 after the other with no gaps in between? I want to be able to take the printed roll, and simply cut between the two images with one stroke.
Mike Guilbault

Mike Guilbault

• Mike Guilbault Photography
Re: Continuous Printing in Capture One Pro 9
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 12:36:54 pm »

In case anyone was interested, I figured it out. Capture One told me to experiment in the print dialog, but there are no options for this there. I ended up creating different page 'lengths', for example, one 8x10 is 10" (the width of the roll) x 8". For two 8x10s, it's 10" x 16", three is 10" x 24", etc. So, I have different 10" wide page lengths for everything from 1 8x10 up to 10 8x10s. After selecting the page size, I then set the number of rows on the sheet to the number of prints I want to make, i.e. 8 rows for 8 prints.  They print successfully with no gaps in between. I actually set the paper size as 10.2" wide rather than 10 to create borderless prints. Works great!
Cheers
Mike Guilbault

tonywong

Re: Continuous Printing in Capture One Pro 9
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 05:24:10 pm »

Thanks for the tip, moving from Aperture to C1 and this will come in handy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up