Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon PS Plugin printing wrong colors (ipf6400)?!  (Read 544 times)

raminolta

Canon PS Plugin printing wrong colors (ipf6400)?!
« on: February 14, 2016, 02:57:05 pm »

I am now getting wrong color in prints when using Canon PS plugin while printing through Photoshop print dialogue is fine. This wasn't the case before and printing both ways were a good match of what I was seeing on the screen. Something must have happened in the meanwhile. Maybe the user's configuration file of the plugin is corrupted now? Does anyone know where that file is located so that I can delete and when the plugin runs again and regenerate the file, it may fix the problem?

For you information here is my setup:

Platform: Windows 8.1
Monitor: Dell U3011
Calibration: calibrated as a wide gamut monitor to D65, 120cd/m2 by I1 Display Pro.

When printing through the plugin, colors are awfully off, red are more like orange-ish yellows, blues have much less cyan in them and are more like cold blues, etc..

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:39:06 pm by raminolta »

vjbelle

Re: Canon PS Plugin printing wrong colors (ipf6400)?!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »

Trouble shooting for something like this is almost impossible but I would, as a start, uninstall the plugin including any App Data files.  Make sure you have the latest plugin from Canon and see if that makes a difference.  I use the print plugin with no issues on an ipf 8400. 

Victor
Pages: [1]   Go Up