Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brave  (Read 433 times)

seamus finn

Brave
« on: February 14, 2016, 02:52:40 pm »

This brave little lady, complete with her one euro ten cent sliced pan, braves the ferocious seagulls at Sligo's Back Avenue, determined to feed the hungry ducks. And she succeeded after a struggle.

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Brave
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 04:08:43 pm »

Love the motion you grabbed in that one, Seamus.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 05:11:31 pm »

I like these shots where one specific thing stands out as obvious subject; I guess that for me the liking comes as a result of doing people shots where the concentration's on what that person's wearing, not the background - usually.

Another shot hereabouts is concerned with the close OOF zones in a view of a town; for myself, I think it all helps to concentrate the mind and interest, turning a vague visual sentence into a statement.

Isn't it funny how generations of kids all seem to find fascination within the same actions? Remove the modern distractions of electronic devices, and I think they'd all end up happier people. God, how distancing these cellphones have become.

Rob

petermfiore

• Peter Fiore Fine Art
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 05:17:23 pm »

Isn't it funny how generations of kids all seem to find fascination within the same actions? Remove the modern distractions of electronic devices, and I think they'd all end up happier people. God, how distancing these cellphones have become.

Rob
A truly universal theme...Nice one too

Peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up