Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weebly Glitch  (Read 1664 times)

Rob C

Weebly Glitch
« on: February 12, 2016, 04:43:01 am »

I'm not sure if a spot for this question exists within LuLa, but I suppose this is as close to one as it gets. I hope!

Problem:

In order to edit my website (on Weebly) I have to login with them and then make the required changes when my site comes up on the monitor.

Trouble is, when I try to do that (as of yesterday), my monitor just shows this:

"Error 404 - File not found"     (The " marks are mine; they don't appear).

This happens however I try to reach Weebly, and thus there seems no way of sending them an e-mail to find out what's wrong.

Has anyone else reading this got a Weebly website, and if so, can you still access it to change things? I can't tell if this is a Weebly problem right now, or one confined to my computer.

There is no problem in opening my website and looking at it in the normal manner, just in getting through/into Weebly to edit it.

Any information of what might be wrong would be gratefully received, as well as an indication of what "error 404" might mean!

Thanks -

Rob C

degrub

Re: Weebly Glitch
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 08:33:55 am »

it is a server or page not found error message. Likely it is just down for maintenance and will be back up soon.
Frank

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:40:16 am »

it is a server or page not found error message. Likely it is just down for maintenance and will be back up soon.
Frank

Hope you're right, Frank!

However, I remembered that long ago I was in touch with them via e-mail, and I was lucky enugh to discover that the e-mail address was still available within the latest computer.

I've sent off a message and await a good result!

Thanks again,

Rob

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 03:54:14 pm »

Problem fixed; back to normal again!

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up