Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5D Mkll, battery pack, RRS L brackets + Manfrotto ballhead.  (Read 556 times)

JakeD

5D Mkll, battery pack, RRS L brackets + Manfrotto ballhead.
« on: February 10, 2016, 04:54:51 pm »

For sale: Canon 5d Mkll, complete with Canon battery pack, batteries, strap, Really Right Stuff 'L bracket', Manfrotto 486 ballhead and RRS B2 LR 2 H lever clamp. Everything is in excellent condition. Camera has 10,188 shutter count. An excellent way to get into the Really Right Stuff system complete with a 5D Mk ll at an excellent price. $1100.

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Re: 5D Mkll, battery pack, RRS L brackets + Manfrotto ballhead.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 12:20:09 am »

Probably helps to say where you are.
How did you convert the 486 head to RRS. I have tried to unscrew the RC2 plate without success.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography

JakeD

Re: 5D Mkll, battery pack, RRS L brackets + Manfrotto ballhead.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 02:14:01 am »

Oi. Give me a chance. I'm m not too familiar with selling on here. First time! I'm near Victoria, Vancouver Island, Canada. Loosening the plate off the Manfrotto is quite easy. Grip it in padded vice jaws of some kind. Play a hair drier on the thread area from about 4 " away and that locking adhesive softens up very easily. Doesn't take long at all. Doesn't take much heat. Goes back together well too. So much so that you have to repeat it if you want to do it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up