Raw & Post Processing, Printing > Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks

Looking for a good UV-curable printing service

(1/5) > >>

shadowblade:
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good UV printing company that can produce fine-art-quality prints on aluminium or Dibond panels and laminate them with a matte or high-gloss UV-curable coating?

I need to produce some prints for an outdoor exhibition/display and am after something that is seriously durable and can withstand rain, hail or shine in a marine environment, while having the resolution and colour gamut of a fine art print.

howardm:
Give Ben Gasser at metalmouthprints.com a call and ask about their FMK product.

shadowblade:

--- Quote from: howardm on February 04, 2016, 08:21:27 pm ---Give Ben Gasser at metalmouthprints.com a call and ask about their FMK product.

--- End quote ---

Not quite what I'm looking for - those are dye-sub prints, which, while physically durable, aren't as lightfast as UV prints. These are going to be displayed in a marine area which receives direct, intense sunlight at certain times of the day/year.

Styx:

--- Quote from: shadowblade on February 04, 2016, 07:49:08 pm ---Does anyone have any suggestions for a good UV printing company that can produce fine-art-quality prints on aluminium or Dibond panels and laminate them with a matte or high-gloss UV-curable coating?

I need to produce some prints for an outdoor exhibition/display and am after something that is seriously durable and can withstand rain, hail or shine in a marine environment, while having the resolution and colour gamut of a fine art print.

--- End quote ---

What size do you want?

shadowblade:

--- Quote from: Styx on February 05, 2016, 04:50:31 am ---What size do you want?

--- End quote ---

As big as possible.

Up to 32x96" panoramas, or 40x60" single frames, would be ideal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version