Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay RB's  (Read 897 times)

JPorter

eBay RB's
« on: January 17, 2016, 01:51:25 pm »

I’m looking to buy a RB67 off eBay from Japan. I’m thinking more than one of you has gone this route anything I should watch out for?   

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Re: eBay RB's
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 02:02:34 pm »

I've always liked that camera and since they're all used there is no issue with getting repaired in USA if needed, but the prices are such, that would replacement probably just as cheap.

You probably know this stuff already, but buy from a seller that has 100% positive feed back with hundreds of transactions and make sure that the seller accepts returns within a reasonable enough period to thoroughly test because the eBay "money back guarantee" is worthless and not honored if seller disputes the facts.

Also, use only "Verified" paypal sellers so you can get a refund if not as represented.

Otherwise, I've purchased a lot used equipment from sellers all over including Japan with mostly good results.

araucaria

Re: eBay RB's
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 04:27:01 pm »

Insist on correct packeging, I have recieved two mamiya rz67s with broken mirrors and focusing screens because people have trouble understanding the mamiya is not a brick and that needs protection in every direction. And this was inside Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up