Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions For Phase One  (Read 5455 times)

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Re: Questions For Phase One
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 12:41:27 am »

Suggestion:

It would be nice to have a "Lite" version of C1P with only tethering and basic adjustments for those of us who want to do tethered capture in the field with Windows tablets and all major edits back home on a workstation. A touch friendly UI for the same would be welcome too.

Sandeep, Lite C1 Version - You already can do this.

Steve Hendrix
CI
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

synn

• My fine art portfolio
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 03:41:37 am »

Sandeep, Lite C1 Version - You already can do this.

Steve Hendrix
CI

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply! I believe this is a customized UI right? Or is it a separate product?
It would be great if this had touch friendly controls for easy use in the field. :)
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 04:58:19 pm »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply! I believe this is a customized UI right? Or is it a separate product?
It would be great if this had touch friendly controls for easy use in the field. :)

Right, it is just the standard UI customized. Touch friendly would be great!

I think it is a challenge to customize the C1 interface when you're starting out - but after you know what things do and what you like, then I am such an advocate of customizing.

Steve Hendrix
CI
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

Graham Welland

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 02:01:13 am »

The real challenge with the C1 user interface is that when running on a tablet like a surface pro the UI elements are pretty small. It would be nice if the UI had a mode where controls were stubby finger sized vs standard workstation size for use with a mouse etc. They are tough to hit with a pen when in the field using a tablet PC connected tethered.

I set up a 'Tethered for focus/composition review' workspace myself with a SP3 but the resolution of the screen actually hurts the usability of the UI with a pen. No problem with the functionality being missing, just the ability (for the hamfisted amongst us with older eyes) to hit the right icons.
Graham
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up