Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did I miss something on Sexton's Part Three? Where's the present and future?  (Read 1160 times)

kirktuck

• http://www.kirktuck.com

When he started the posts the author, Richard Sexton, suggested that he would be discussing the future of photography (both Art and Commercial) in the third section. I just read it and I'll be damned if I can find anything past the end of the last century ----- some 16 years ago. Was my feed truncated? Did he slide it in somewhere else? Where is my present and future of photography content?

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Mores segments to come . . . there will be another multi part series soon.  Plus another after that.  Sorry if wasn't explained well.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

Kim Bentsen

The title Should have been "Photography Then".

There is nothing about now or tomorrow.

The essay is basically a trip down memory lane to the "good old days" where the golden hour always was "on".

What are Sextons plans for now and the future? How does he prosper today? Does he have any useful tips? We need a part IV and part V for "now" and "tomorrow".

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:35:05 am by Kim Bentsen »

amolitor

It seems obvious to me that Sexton intends another essay for Now and a third for Future. Possibly each in three parts.

Like everyone else, he has Star Wars Fever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up