Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad V lenses on the Sony A7rII using the HCam Master TSII  (Read 7682 times)

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Hasselblad V lenses on the Sony A7rII using the HCam Master TSII
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 11:49:50 pm »

Hi Chris,

That is impressive!

Best regards
Erik

I just had a quick look at usable shift.  By 'usable' I mean, no vignetting and acceptable sharpness.  I'm getting about 20mm on the 40mm CFe and about 25mm on the 50, 60 & 80.

This all on the Arca MF2 with no rise.

CB
Erik Kaffehr

theis

Re: Hasselblad V lenses on the Sony A7rII using the HCam Master TSII
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 11:37:15 am »

I've been using the Hasselblad V lenses on my PhaseOne 645DF+ with the mamiya-built adapter on a P65+.  Anyone know of an adapter that would let me use the leaf shutter already built into each lens?

I've been using my ApoDigitars with the 645DF+ on a tilt/shift/swing mamiya bellows.  I am using their internal copal shutters but it is a two shutter release operation:

1)close the copal shutter
2) raise the mirror on the 645DF+
3) trip shutter on bulb and wait for vibrations to die down... hold it open for next step
4) trip the copal shutter on the ApoDigitar to make the exposue
5) release bulb on the 645DF+

simple!  works every time.  Now if there was just some way to do this with the Hasselblad glass.  was thinking of something like the ring on front of the Hassie bellows unit that allows tripping the shutter and recocking

in particular the 180mm with the Mutar 2X is prone to vibration from the focal plane shutter in the 645DF+
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:46:27 pm by theis »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up