Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Colornavigator and Spyder5Elite Software simultaneously?  (Read 1050 times)

OLI

• Oliver Hintz Photography
Colornavigator and Spyder5Elite Software simultaneously?
« on: December 12, 2015, 09:50:41 am »

Hi,

I am a longtime reader in this forum, but being a hobbyist photographer I have never really had the courage to participate in the forum with all this experts  ;)

But now I have a question and I am sure to get an answer here: I have two monitors, an iMac 5k and an Eizo CS 240, which is plugged to the iMac. The Eizo is calibrated with its own Software Colornavigator 6 and the spyder5 sensor (where the profile is written in its intern LUT as much as I understand...). Is it possible, to calibrate the the iMac with the spyder5elite-Software (where the profile works with the iMacs graphic card, yes?), without affecting the two profiles each other? Or is the profile for the iMac influencing the Eizo Monitor also?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards from Bern, Switzerland.

Oliver
Photography is a hobby for me. I love to take pictures and I love generally to be engaged with this very huge and amazing topic.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Colornavigator and Spyder5Elite Software simultaneously?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 10:30:00 am »

Is it possible, to calibrate the the iMac with the spyder5elite-Software (where the profile works with the iMacs graphic card, yes?), without affecting the two profiles each other?
Yes, should be no problem.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

OLI

• Oliver Hintz Photography
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 11:14:06 am »

Thanks digital dog for your quick reply!
Photography is a hobby for me. I love to take pictures and I love generally to be engaged with this very huge and amazing topic.

howardm

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 12:13:34 pm »

I do something similar w/ an older iMac and a NEC PA.  Same sensor, different software for each display.  No problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up