Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which 4K 10bit Graphics Cards for C1 Pro?  (Read 1929 times)

narikin

Which 4K 10bit Graphics Cards for C1 Pro?
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:50:38 pm »

Hi - can anyone successfully recommend a 10bit Pro Graphics card to use on a Windows workstation that will support the Capture One processing engine and be 4K capable at 60Hz?

I see a lot of powerful gaming cards that would work with 4k and C1, but they don't support 10bit, which I'd like to maintain, having had it for many years already.

Phase One has a list of cards, but it is very out of date, and seems to ignore Graphic Pro workstation cards!

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Which 4K 10bit Graphics Cards for C1 Pro?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:56:23 pm »

Hi - can anyone successfully recommend a 10bit Pro Graphics card to use on a Windows workstation that will support the Capture One processing engine and be 4K capable at 60Hz?

I see a lot of powerful gaming cards that would work with 4k and C1, but they don't support 10bit, which I'd like to maintain, having had it for many years already.

Phase One has a list of cards, but it is very out of date, and seems to ignore Graphic Pro workstation cards!

Hi,

For 10-bit per channel support, you need a Quadro family type of nVidia workstation card.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

narikin

Re: Which 4K 10bit Graphics Cards for C1 Pro?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 07:20:00 pm »

Yes, and AMD/ATI FirePro, but then these cards don't seem to work so well with Capture One's ability to access the GPU. which is why I asked if anyone had better luck than me (currently on FirePro W5000)

Pages: [1]   Go Up