Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hanging clothes  (Read 2104 times)

drmike

• On Flickr:
Re: Hanging clothes
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2015, 04:56:35 pm »

I can imagine that having to deliver the coup de grace was a wake up call. Cobras? My wife opened the shutters one evening to throw some cold tea out or something only to have a cobra rear up and look her in the eye. So she closed the shutters. No-one mentioned cats that time :)

I wouldn't fancy snakes hanging from trees and we never did get to try a custard apple. It should have been fun growing up in India but I can also imagine it could be lonely and artificial if you attended International schools. So, no doubt you are fluent in street Hindi?

I think at 14 you grew an imagination :) I used to compete in off road driving competitions and the youngsters would do all kinds of things but us old boys could see where it would go wrong and be much more conservative while still trying to win. I put it down to a better imagination :) not just fear.

Hey Ho Nottingham this weekend looking after the grandson of 15 months. I hope we can go to Hyson Green and do some street as well as buy some spices. Who would feel threatened by an old boy with his grandson?

Mike

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Hanging clothes
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2015, 05:24:22 pm »

Not quite so important in door photography.  :D
Ha!  :D :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up