Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD! EOS M w/18-55 and EF adapter - full factor package $175.00  (Read 471 times)

Deardorff

SOLD! EOS M w/18-55 and EF adapter - full factor package $175.00
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:33:00 pm »

Canon EOS M camera package. 18-55 lens and two batteries. All in the original box. Beautiful condition. Selling for a friend who can't seem to stop buying stuff he doesn't use. New ads - and he gets lusting for new gear.

The camera works well. More in tune with those who like looking at a screen on the back than an eye level finder. Autofocus is slow - compared to what I am used to - EOS 1DsMkIII and 1DMkIV bodies.

Small and lightweight. Produces nice images. A real pain in the butt to try and use if you are used to the 1 series SLR bodies. As I say, nice images which will be good for someone who likes this type of camera. I already have "mirroress", in both 8x10 and 5x7 so I don't need this. Helping him get it gone.

Check online and read about them. Not great write ups for handling, but the image files are good. lFor me - that is the only redeeming feature. Too small for my hands, too slow for action. But, damned nice images when you work with it as designed. The adapter makes it easy to use Canon EF lenses.

So, a good camera at a price you can live with - $225 OBO. Just want this little gem gone. REDUCED TO 175, SHIPPED IN THE US.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:55:44 am by Deardorff »

Deardorff

Re: FS - EOS M w/18-55 and EF adapter - full factor package $175.00
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 08:47:58 am »

Price REDUCED to $175, shipped in the US. Surely someone likes these cameras enough to get it, even if just for the lens and a spare body.

Deardorff

Camera has been SOLD. Thanks for looking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up