Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, f5.6; Copal 0 shutter, Arca Swiss lens  (Read 1539 times)

Kevin Sink

• Kevin Sink Photography

General Comments: This is the older rendition of the Rodenstock 90mm, not to be confused with the much more expensive Digaron 90mm HR.  This lens may not be quite as sharp as the HR version, but is still a truly exceptional lens.  It also has the distinct advantage of not requiring an extension box off the back of the Arca Rm3di camera, whereas the newer version does require the extension. 

Price: $2,000

Image Circle: 120 mm

Filter Thread Size:  67 mm

Focal Length Equivalent on 35mm DSLR:  60 mm

Equipment Condition:  There are no scratches anywhere on the lens barrel and the lens elements are immaculate.

*Functional shift capability from center: 15 mm

*The distance the camera back can be moved laterally across the image circle before image degradation becomes unusable, based on use with a Phase One P65.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 07:23:16 pm by Kevin Sink »
Kevin

Kevin Sink Photography

8x10 user

Actually it is the same as the HR.

Graham Welland

It's just not the same as the latest 90mm HRSW which I think Kevin really meant.

I also had the 90HR and until I got the 32HR and 23HR lenses it was by far my sharpest tech camera lens.

GLWS!
Graham

wnichols

• Irvine Headshot Photographer

Hi Kevin -

Potentially interested in your lens.  Can you PM me?   Not seeing the option to PM from my phone.

Thanks!

Bill Nichols
Pages: [1]   Go Up