Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best T/S Adapter for Zeiss 50mm CF FLE and Canon Full-Frame?  (Read 866 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Best T/S Adapter for Zeiss 50mm CF FLE and Canon Full-Frame?
« on: November 27, 2015, 03:17:20 pm »

What is the latest for the above combination? If I remember correctly, there is German adapter that used to be considered the best, but could not find any direct links for purchase at the time. Anything new or better coming up lately?

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Best T/S Adapter for Zeiss 50mm CF FLE and Canon Full-Frame?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 04:00:46 pm »

Hi Slobodan,

That adapter used to be Mirex. It is used the HCam Master TSII I am using right now on the Sony A7rII.

I have some postings on that here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/56810-hcam-master-tsii-sony-a7rii.html

There is a knock of the Mirex made by Kipon.

The HCam Master TS is for mirrorless only, but Mirex/Kipon adapters work on Canon and MF lenses.

http://www.mirex-adapter.de/tilt_shift_adapter.htm

I would say that Stefan Steib ( s.steib@hcam.de ) is a good source of information.

Best regards
Erik

What is the latest for the above combination? If I remember correctly, there is German adapter that used to be considered the best, but could not find any direct links for purchase at the time. Anything new or better coming up lately?
Erik Kaffehr

ben730

• www.benhuggler.com
Re: Best T/S Adapter for Zeiss 50mm CF FLE and Canon Full-Frame?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »

Slobodan
I use the Mirex T/S for Nikon with good results, but it's very cumbersome and slow to work,
especially with a D8XX body. (The bigger bodies are better....)
I recommend to work with a compendium.

I also had a Kipon, it was not precise enough, wiggly and the inside caused a lot of stray light.
Regards,
Ben
Pages: [1]   Go Up