Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Contax 645 120mm Makro APO + Contax NAM-1  (Read 651 times)

hiepphotog

FS: Contax 645 120mm Makro APO + Contax NAM-1
« on: November 27, 2015, 01:22:04 pm »

I'm quite reluctant to sell this because this is a very good copy. But I got an offer for one of my dream lenses. So to keep my budget within the limit, something has to go.

I have up for sale are the Contax 645 120mm Makro APO and the Contax NAM-1 (Contax 645 to Contax N). Preferably, I would like to sell both at the same time. With the recent advancement in the Sony mirrorless adapter tech, you can use this lens with ease now (no need for the costly Conurus and the long waiting time). This opens up the fine jewels of the Contax N and the Contax 645 line.

Anyway, this particular Makro is a fine specimen. I have shot extensively with the CV 125 APO, Leica 100 APO, Pentax FA* 200 4 Macro, Canon 65 MPE and Minolta 1-3x. And this one can hang with them. I don't see anything suggesting that this medium format lens cannot be as sharp as the 135 format lenses. I attached a shot at WO with this lens on an A7RII. I would gladly forward the full-res version to the prospective buyer.

Since I'm reluctant to sell this, this is more like a feeler. I'll take some pictures of the lens if there is enough interest. Cosmetically, it would rate it as a 9 with minor signs of use (a few minor scuff marks here and there). Everything else is in tip-top condition. The lens comes with the two caps and the Contax pouch. As for the adapter, there is not much to say about it besides that it's working really well and there is no cosmetic flaws/damages on it.

I would like $1000 net to me. I'll pay the shipping within CONUS, you pay any other additional fees.

Again, I attached a picture taken with the lens at WO on an A7RII, a 42-MP camera. This is a 2:1 magnification (hardcore pixel peep  ), not the usual 1:1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up