Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bikinilist - Any good!?  (Read 5489 times)

Craig Magee

• www.craigmagee.co.uk
Bikinilist - Any good!?
« on: November 24, 2015, 09:45:53 am »

Like the title says. Anyone using them? how successful do you find the campaigns done through them?
They have been pestering me over the last few weeks and I had a quick look at the site, but not had a chance to delve in deeper.

Friend of mine use's it (his company is actually featured on the site) but he's a 3d illustrator so a different market. Gave me mixed thoughts on it anyway.

So lookng for other photographers opinions on it.

Craig Magee

• www.craigmagee.co.uk
Re: Bikinilist - Any good!?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 07:01:52 pm »

Thanks Paul,
After speaking to my friend who has used them, and the sheer amount they have been pestering me to buy into a list, I think I'll avoid it.

Try and get the contacts I want myself.

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
Re: Bikinilist - Any good!?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:18:21 am »

Though it's pricey, a better use of the money is subscribing to Agency Access. I've used them for years (and the previous entity they purchased, but for the life of me can't recall the name). If you utilize the database well, it's worth it more than just an email list. Agency access gives you a database of info regarding companies and agencies, as well as enable you to do your own email lists. I used their marketing plan one year, where they do the "cold calls". THAT wasn't worth the money. Results? A big fat zero.
Pages: [1]   Go Up