Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (EU/UK): Contax 645 3 lens kit, 120/4 Makro Planar and Phase One P21+ back  (Read 859 times)

yashima

Hi,

I feel it's time to thin down my Contax 645 system, here are some of the things up for sale:

1. Complete Contax 645 starting system, good condition, service checked, all glasses unmarked (2600):
   - Contax 645 body with prism finder
   - film holder with 120/220 insert
   - Zeiss 80/2 Planar
   - Zeiss 45/2.8 Distagon
   - Zeiss 140/2.8 Sonnar

2. Zeiss 120/4 Makro Planar, fair condition, glass unmarked (600)

3. Phase One P21+ Contax mount with charger and 2 battery, mint condition, less than 2k actuation (SOLD)

I'm not very active in the forum, however you can still see that I'm one of those avid Contax users. I'm not getting out by any stretch of imagination. Apart from this, I still have 2 Contax kits, nearly complete line of lenses & accessories and 2 Phase backs. I shoot 50% on film, so while I can see there might be a time I shoot digital on a different system, I would still be using Contax until their (or my) end of time.

What is good about this system is, recently, worried about service closure from Kyocera, I sent ALL my Contax stuff to an authorized service centre, to have all faults correct and functions checked. This particular Contax 645 has had some minor adjustment in the mirror box, as well  a clean, service, and full functional check. I will provide buyer with the receipt for this. I really prefer to sell the 3 lenses with the body as a kit to somebody moving into Contax 645.

Regarding the Phase One back, this one is in absolutely mint condition, rarely used. It has always been a back up, but very capable one. It has that "fat magic pixel" look ;-) (not my own term), very filmic. Its also very responsive, I think it has the fastest frame rate of all Phase One backs. So if you are a fashion shooter, its a perfect match. It also feels most natural moving from film.

I'm based in the UK. I hope to find a buyer from UK/EU, but I'm open to sale to anywhere, as long as we are aware of the implications and can agree on a safe way to get it to you.

All the best,

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 01:03:23 pm by yashima »

yashima

As reference,

Here is a P25+ with 30k actuations just sold in the US for 4550USD (3000GBP).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Phase-One-P25-Digital-Back-Contax-645-Kit-w-Case-/161889150795
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:54:21 am by yashima »
Pages: [1]   Go Up