Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Feminine Landscape  (Read 1062 times)

JohnBrew

• http://www.johnbrewton.zenfolio.com
The Feminine Landscape
« on: November 14, 2015, 05:05:22 pm »

Excellent work, Michelle. I like them all. The red dress ones are particularly striking. Congratulations on finding your vision which can be difficult.
Please let us know if you do a book. I, for one, would certainly support such a project.

Telecaster

Re: The Feminine Landscape
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 02:49:53 pm »

+1 on this. The older I get the more I recognize the value of being selective and specific when it comes to creative expression. Mind you, I'm too scattershot by nature to buckle down and take this approach myself  :)  but I have an increasingly high regard for people who do.

-Dave-

michelesons

• Michele Sons Photography
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 01:19:20 pm »

Many thanks for the positive feedback, Dave & John.  I've had a lot of fun doing this project over the past couple of years, and it has been valuable in terms of improving my photographic technique and teaching me how to see beyond the obvious and the literal.  No plans as of yet for a book, but who knows?

QuintaQuad

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 05:03:56 pm »

Can't believe I didn't see this sooner.  >:( Would have loved to have gone to the opening at The Montgomery County Museum and Art Center and met Michele. Live only 10 minutes from there. Dropped in today and checked out the prints. As most photo buffs are aware, online images pale in comparison to prints. Definitely true in this case...lovely images. Well done, Michele...hope to meet you some day at one of your shows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up