Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale Alpa and Phase One  (Read 1424 times)

Brian Goldman

• Goldman Pictures
For Sale Alpa and Phase One
« on: November 08, 2015, 09:20:45 am »

I am selling my Phase One and Alpa camera systems.  All equipment is in pristine condition in form and function.  Well maintained and cared for.  My wife encourages me to sell as, regrettably, I simply have not used it enough to justify keeping it.  I am based in Houston, Texas and would happily demo the cameras locally.  Everything was purchased new from Bear Images.  Includes all original boxes and packaging.

Alpa STC with Alpa black soft touch grip and Alpa/Mamiya Back Adapter and Shim kit    $3,350 - Sold.
Alpa View Finder     $1,300 - Sold.
Alpa Ground Glass     $500 - Sold.
Alpa one shot sync     $400 - Sold.
Alpa - Rodenstock SB 70 HR Lens with high precision focus ring  $3,450 - Sold.
Alpa - Tilt adapter     $1,200 or - 70 lens plus tilt adapter for      $4,450 - Sold.
Alpa - Rodenstock 40 HR Lens with high precision focus ring     $5,250 - Sold.

Phase One IQ140 (shot count app. 3,900)      $11,750 -- Revised price $10,750 (Back Only).  Or Body Back and Lens for $11,450
Phase One Schneider 80mm LS Lens       $700
Phase One DF Body      $1,300
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:52:06 am by Brian Goldman »

Brian Goldman

• Goldman Pictures
Re: For Sale Alpa and Phase One
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 11:31:24 am »

An update and revision of this post.  The STC body and One shot sync cable have sold.  The other items are still available as follows:

Alpa Rodenstock 40HR Lens with High Precision Focus Ring standard mount - $4,950
Alpa Rodenstock 70HR Lens with High Precision Focus Ring SB mount - $3,350
Alpa 17mm tilt adapter (used with the SB mount) - $985
Alpa viewfinder with level - $985
Alpa Ground Glass - $360

These lenses are among the best (if not the best) I have ever used.  Everything is in mint condition.  No chips or scratches.  Perfect.  Comes in original packaging and includes ground shipping.  Prefer wire transfer (required for shipping outside CONUS) or add 3% for paypal transaction. 

Brian Goldman

• Goldman Pictures
Re: For Sale Alpa and Phase One
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 11:48:06 am »

Revision 3 of this post.  All of the ALPA and Rodenstock has sold.  I am offering the phase one equipment as follows.

Back, body and lens are in like new condition - really great (battery charger is dinged but functions perfectly)

Phase one IQ140 - actuation count around 3900.  With four batteries and original packaging etc.
DF Body
80mm Schneider LS lens

Entire package $11,450
Back Only $10,750 (trying to sell all together) 

Wire transfer or Buyer to pay 3% paypal fee.  I will ship international but the funds must be clear and transferable prior to shipment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up