Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Leica-M glasses set: Summarit 35mm, Summicron 50mm IV, Elmarit 90mm I  (Read 613 times)

elvispreasley

Up for sale is the set of my rangefinder Leica-m glasses:

Leica-M Summarit 35mm f2.5 6-bit: The lens is famous for it's remarkable resolution, very light weight, small size, medium contrast and gorgeous leica rendering. This lens is IMHO perfect compromise between modern and classic rangefinder lenses in terms of the IQ.
Condition of the lens is simply MINT - no issues at all! Just some minor marks on the body from careful using.
The lens is going with original box, original hood with hood cover (cost separate about 150USD), Kenko UV 0 filter and both original lens caps. The price is 1400 USD.

Leica-M Elmarit 90mm f2.8 v.1 - Great portrait lens for your digital and film rangefinder, or your modern mirrorless camera. The lens have creamy bokeh and fabulous rendering.
Condition of the lens is very good, especially referring to its age: there is no scratches, fungus, mold, blemishes on the lens surface - only some minor dust inside. The body of the lens is shoving some normal ware from regular usage, but nothing major.
The lens is coming with front and rare lens caps, original lens hood, lens hood cap, great quality hard leather case, B+W UV filter (silver) and macro ring for Visoflex. I can add a Leica-m to Sony-NEX adapter, per customer request. The price is 500 USD.

Leica-M Summicron 50mm f2.0 v. IV "tiger paw" - The lens is in basically MINT condition - only some minor wear on the lens body.
The lens is coming in full factory set with both original front and rear caps, lens hood and box. The price is 1400 USD.

All lenses located in Ukraine on the territory where is no "conflicts", so there is nothing to worry about it. Fell free to contact me with any kind of questions. Reasonable offers could be sent in PM.

elvispreasley

Re: FS Leica-M glasses set: Summarit 35mm, Summicron 50mm IV, Elmarit 90mm I
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 11:25:30 am »

If you have an interest - PM me with your offers
Pages: [1]   Go Up