Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Lanes of Quantum Memories" Photography show in Toronto  (Read 809 times)

Eugen-Florin

• Eugen-Florin Zamfirescu
"Lanes of Quantum Memories" Photography show in Toronto
« on: October 30, 2015, 05:28:18 pm »

Hello everyone,

My new photography exhibition: “Lanes of Quantum Memories”  runs October 30th – November 16th, at TeodoraART Gallery, 214 Avenue Road,Toronto.

The series is my attempt to explore the visual landscape of our thoughts, memories and emotions and a way of taking the viewer on an imaginary journey into the realm of the human mind.

You are invited to the OPENING RECEPTION on Saturday October 31st, anytime between 2pm – 6pm.

To see more of the works in the series and for more details on the concept please check:

http://eugenflorinzamfirescu.com/lanes-of-quantum-mechanics-opening-october-30th-2015-at-teodoraart-gallery-toronto/

Best wishes,
Eugen-Florin Zamfirescu

Justinr

• Ink+images
Re: "Lanes of Quantum Memories" Photography show in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 06:01:50 pm »

Hello everyone,

My new photography exhibition: “Lanes of Quantum Memories”  runs October 30th – November 16th, at TeodoraART Gallery, 214 Avenue Road,Toronto.

The series is my attempt to explore the visual landscape of our thoughts, memories and emotions and a way of taking the viewer on an imaginary journey into the realm of the human mind.

You are invited to the OPENING RECEPTION on Saturday October 31st, anytime between 2pm – 6pm.

To see more of the works in the series and for more details on the concept please check:

http://eugenflorinzamfirescu.com/lanes-of-quantum-mechanics-opening-october-30th-2015-at-teodoraart-gallery-toronto/

Best wishes,
Eugen-Florin Zamfirescu

They strike me as being rather monochromatic whereas the I've always thought of the mind as being something of colour. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up