Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon ipf8300 for sale - 100% works flawlessly  (Read 1149 times)

Jeff Magidson

• Artslides Digital Imaging
Canon ipf8300 for sale - 100% works flawlessly
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:42:07 pm »

This ipf8300 printer is 100% functional and working perfectly. Lots of ink installed, most over 50% and a few at 100%. I will also include various rolls of Epson stock, cold press natural 24", semi matte, and custom profiles to get you started. Asking $1,000.
Pickup in Boston, MA only.

I also have a D roller Model 200 50" with 2" core (many D Rollers only have a 1.5" core). List price is $299. I'll sell my used version for $95. I will ship this for actual shipping cost to the continental U.S.

Contact me with any questions!

Thanks!
~ Jeff Magidson
Custom Archival Printing
http://artslidesboston.com

ltvette

Re: Canon ipf8300 for sale - 100% works flawlessly
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:52:33 pm »

Hi Jeff,
May I ask, did you use this machine frequently? Have you ever had an issue of it going into a mode of "replenishing ink" that goes through many maint. carts ? I am not looking to buy yours, but am actually tearing my 8300 down for disposal.
Did you buy a 8400 to replace it, or another brand?

Thank you, LT

Jeff Magidson

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 07:02:07 pm »

Hi Jeff,
May I ask, did you use this machine frequently? Have you ever had an issue of it going into a mode of "replenishing ink" that goes through many maint. carts ? I am not looking to buy yours, but am actually tearing my 8300 down for disposal.
Did you buy a 8400 to replace it, or another brand?

Thank you, LT

I ran it at least on a weekly basis as a maintenance measure. I never had the issue you described.
~ Jeff Magidson
Custom Archival Printing

ltvette

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »

Hi Jeff,
Are the inks you mention in machine OEM's? 330ml or 700ml? And when was it purchased? Will you entertain a best offer?

Jeff Magidson

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 06:03:40 pm »

Hi Jeff,
Are the inks you mention in machine OEM's? 330ml or 700ml? And when was it purchased? Will you entertain a best offer?

Hi ltvette - Yes, the inks are OEM. I've never run anything but OEM inks in this printer. Attached are two screen shots of the on-board screen. I will entertain a best offer but please keep in mind a local lab might make an offer too. If you want to talk further please direct message me. :)

~ Jeff Magidson
Custom Archival Printing
Pages: [1]   Go Up