Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canvas suppliers (Canada)  (Read 498 times)

kcnncb

Canvas suppliers (Canada)
« on: October 16, 2015, 04:37:14 pm »

I live an hour from Toronto.  The supplier I used for years has gone out of business.  I need to find a new canvas (and paper) supplier close to me, or that has cheap shipping.

For the past few months I have not printed much because of other issues going on.  I have orders waiting to be fulfilled and when I looked around online I saw the canvas prices in my area have just about shot through the roof since I last bought about 6 or 7 months ago.  Unfortunately, the stockpile of media I had built up has slowly been depleted and I must now replenish it.

I usually print on Epson Exhibition satin or gloss canvas.  I did pay $279 for a 44" roll.  Places like Vistek now lists it at $310!!

Even LexJet through the Canadian warehouse drove the prices into orbit.  Their $88 24" roll of Sunset is far from being $88 now.  I did have a large lot of HP satin canvas here, which was great to print on and cheap enough to buy, but apparently they discontinued their entire satin line.

Where do people around the GTA buy their canvas from now and what canvas are you buying? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up