Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 (Alpha 1) available for testing  (Read 1697 times)

Bart_van_der_Wolf

SNS-HDR Pro 2.0 (Alpha 1) available for testing
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:45:41 am »

Hi folks,

I received a message that the new version of SNS-HDR Pro (for Windows), in an early release stage, is available for testing. It's not fully ready yet, and not all intended features are available/enabled yet, but there is already a lot of new functionality on board, amongst others a huge speed increase due to GPU acceleration support.

As said, not everything is implemented yet, e.g. masking (which is available in the current version 1.4.22) has still to be added, and I know that Sebastian is working on improved noise handling, Ghost removal, Chromatic Aberration reduction, etc. From what I've understood, he is also working on a Mac version, although the current version seems to run fine under Parallels and similar.

The test version is available for everybody to use/test, but only license holders for the current version (which entitles to a free upgrade to version 2) can save the results.

The new interface has lots of similarities with the current one, but new controls have also been added, as well as the capability to use  the Luminance channel for some adjustments. That caused a need to rearrange some stuff, and perhaps not everything is included yet. It's in an early stage of development, so things can only get better. I suggest to follow the developments in the SNS_HDR Forum, where you'll also find a download link for the setup file for the program. It will install itself in a separate subdirectory, so it can be installed/used alongside the current version without problems.

Enjoy, I'm sure I shall ...

Cheers,
Bart
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:47:32 am by BartvanderWolf »
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up